Traveling to Aik Berik Waterfall and Kuta Beach, WNT

6:56 AM Inggil Retno Dewanty 0 Comments


we had to cross a river full of rocks through a patch of road. and, we were arrived in Aik Beriak Waterfall. I have recorded the beautiful Waterfall. So, I took some picture of me and my friends. The weather in those waterfall is cold enough, so does the water. But so fun there with my friends, all the XII grade goes tour after National Final Examination. Then, we went to Kuta Beach. And we have some fun in Kuta Beach. The beach is beautiful with white grass and some hills. I have really great traveling with all my friends. We had traveled on 1st May 2013. Even the road is not good enough, or could I say the road has been defective and full of dust! So if you want to go to Aik Berik waterfall in West Nusa Tenggara, don't forget to bring masker or something to cover your nose. Have a nice travel guys!

0 komentar: