My Song

6:41 AM Inggil Retno Dewanty 0 Comments


“REMEMBER TOGETHER”

I remember when we’re together
Smiling, happy and playing together
You give me so many things and I can’t forget
My bored always fade when with you
You are my heart’s desire
Take a picture and give it frame
We make a joke and laugh out loud together
Don’t know the time was roll and waste

(Bridge)
But, what now?
That is just a shadow in my mind
We’re so far each other

(Reef)
Every time I’m standing here remember you
Waiting you gives your bland smile,but you never come
Pick me up and we will always together
I want to be with you and never come back again
This isn’t ought to be
Why you should go and leave me?
I just want you to know that I need you, I love you
Just don’t leave me alone, don’t go

You said that you will always in my heart
But that’s nothing, I don’t feel you
I cannot see you surrounding me, it’s so dark
It make rather complicated, ‘till I change my mind


Back to (Bridge)
Back to (Reef)




I’VE LOST

I’m standing under  tree
The wind blows and make it cold
I need to hug by someone whom I love
I feel my soul so different
Like the insane people
It’s gettin’ hard, difficult, and so complicated

(reff)
E                    C#m
Here I am, don’t know the way
A                                 B
Please help me, show me the way
I was hidin’ in my soul
And I can’t found it anymore
It so hard to me, why it must to be?


The rain fall from the sky
And begin soaked my body
Feel it faded my pain
So I get up and be spirit

***
I don’t know where I am
It’s another world
I just wanna go home now,
I have lost.


0 komentar: