My Poem 4

11:34 PM Inggil Retno Dewanty 0 Comments

Thanks Mom

Sometimes, that thing was so peculiar. But, it’s still beautiful
It was so difficult to subjugate. But it’s not to subjected
I want be cryin’ everytime remebered
My memory that always surrounding my mind
At last , I’ll be and must be found the way out
Actually, maybe it’s a happiness not a sadness
I really grateful of what in me
It won’t be can imagine, if I’m not grateful of what I’ve done
Really, I swore I wanna know what thing that made me cryin’ like this
Everytime I remembered, one by one all of that turn up in my dreams
Could I face this truth?
I’m sure, I definitely could face it
I always feel there’s something freak in me
At the time when that memories appear
Where a person with white background came to me
Like she is an angel that will help me and accompany me everytime
thanks Mom.

0 komentar: